This growth mindset Social Emotional Learning unit walks students through growth mindset and fixed mindsets and how it impacts their mental, emotional, social, and physical well-being! This SEL resource is available for Google Slides™ and PDF format. Perfect for distance learning and independent work.
This resource not only covers definitions of growth and fixed mindsets, but also covers assessing the mental, emotional, social, and physical well-being mindset of students. Perfect for small groups or individual interventions! The easy-to-follow lesson plan will have your students engaged and discussing all things growth mindset and Social-Emotional Learning!
Purchase once, use for years to come!
This product includes PDFs:
- Warm-up activity defining mindsets practice pages w/ and w/o sample answers
- Understanding mindsets in areas of mental, emotional, social, and physical well-being pages w/ and w/o sample answers
- A quick assessment of mental, emotional, social, and physical mindset well-being page
- 4 in-depth assessments covering mental, emotional, social, and physical mindset well-being pages
- Various exit ticket pages – can also be used as a pre-post assessment
This product includes presentations and activities for Google Slides™ :
- Growth mindset, mental, emotional, social, and physical introduction presentation slides
- Growth mindset social emotional learning (SEL) worksheet & reflection pages, perfect for distance learning