These low prep, digital activities are excellent for providing students and parents an introduction to college and career readiness focusing on career exploration! Distance learning has never been easier when helping students prepare for life after high school.
Use the presentation to help students become aware of their interests and how it relates to their career plans. Follow up with a career research assignment to reinforce student learning!
This product includes PDFs:
- Essential career information defining a job, an occupation, and a career
- Job definition poster
- Occupation definition poster
- Career definition poster
- 12 conversation starter cards (color)
- 12 conversation starter cards (black & white)
- Classes and personal activities interests worksheet
- Career brainstorming worksheet
- Career exploration worksheet
- Career research worksheet/reflection page
- 2 versions of career pennants for project presentations
This product includes Google Slides™ :
- Career exploration presentation slides
- Classes and personal activities interests worksheet (student fillable)
- Career brainstorming worksheet (student fillable)
- Career exploration worksheet (student fillable)
- Career research worksheet/reflection page (student fillable)
- 2 versions of career pennants for project presentations (student fillable)
Perfect for distance learning or independent digital work!